Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to roleplay and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ULC allowed through end of month. Happy Thanksgiving! A newsletter has been sent out. PLEASE read it.

Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl Of Epicness
Girl Of Epicness

Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction) Empty
PostSubject: Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction)   Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:38 am

Chapter One
Jump Off A Bridge

Annabelle Aids stared at the enormous drop below her. Goosebumps rose on her arms and she shivered, the thin blue jacket she wore barely offering any protection. A parapet jutted out below her, but to Annabelle that wasn't any form of safety, disguised or not.

She was so mesmerized by the view below her, she didn't notice a skeleton sneaking up behind her. Her hand was placed the hilt of her blood-stained silver sword; she was quite unprepared for an attack behind her.

The whoosh of air forcing her down made Annabelle's senses sharpen. She managed to cling to the edge of the bridge, her dark blue eyes glaring at the leering skeleton above here.

"So, Skulduggery," she hissed. "We meet again."

"Indeed," the skeleton said amiably.

Annabelle chuckled. "You think I can't take you down? Skeleton Detective, I'm Villainess Annabelle. I defeated Lord Vile. What can you do?" she taunted.

"First of all, it's Skulduggery Pleasant. Second of all, I'm not alone," Skulduggery said, looking down at her pretty but fierce face.

"Exactly," a voice agreed. A teenage girl, about fourteen, strode into sight.

Annabelle almost fell off laughing. "So you brough Valkyrie Cain with you, huh? The last relative of the Ancients? Sorry, Skulduggery, I'm no match for you." With a final chuckle, Annabelle jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Girl Of Epicness
Girl Of Epicness

Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction)   Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 am

Chapter Two
Surviving A Jump

Valkyrie stared down below her, open-mouthed. "She -- she just jumped like that! Isn't she dead?"

Skulduggery shook his head. "Full of tricks, that girl. Impressive for an eighteen-year-old."

Valkyrie's jaw dropped even more. "She's just eighteen?" she shouted.

"Yep, much as you're twenty-one."

Valkyrie glared. "You're annoying." She closed her mouth and continued to gaze at the tiny, brunette speck of Annabelle Aids down below.

--IN PROGRESS--
Back to top Go down

Villainess Annabelle (A Skulduggery Pleasant Fanfiction)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Stories-
Jump to: