Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to roleplay and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ULC allowed through end of month. Happy Thanksgiving! A newsletter has been sent out. PLEASE read it.

Abigail: Brave soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Abigail: Brave soul Empty
PostSubject: Abigail: Brave soul   Abigail: Brave soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Abigail Sarra Todd. Abigail means miracle, Sarra means noble, and Todd means clever.
Hair Color: Hazel
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: tan
Body Type: Lean, she is natually skinny being a premature baby had a toll on her
Height: 5'7
God Parent: Ra (she has his blessing)
Mortal Parent: Mitchell and Coraline Tod
Place of Origin: Australia
Pets: none
Talents: Surfing
Flaws: Abigail is too nice she can never get mad at anyone. Frail, has low self confidence.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): non
Life Before CHB: This is why her dad is Ra..kind of. Abigail was a premature baby and was about to die. Her father was an Egyptian so he prayed to Ra to let her live. Ra gave Abigail his blessing and kept her alive, that is why she has a sun shaped birthmark on her wrist. Her parents were thrilled when her stomach was moving so they named her Abigail, which means miracle.Unfortunatley, she still had a weak heart and had trouble breathing. Her father kept on praying, but Ra was punished for basically having a child. Abigail has epilepsy and a blood clot that was a little big. The blood clot eventually was taken care of, but they had to move to New York when she was seven to have it treated effectivly. She has three stents in her heart to keep the blood flowing. She was taken to Camp Half Blood, her parents tricked by the mist to think it was a hospital. She is being treated for it currently by Apollo kids, but she still has epilepsy.
Notes About Character:

Last edited by misswho on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

PostSubject: Re: Abigail: Brave soul   Abigail: Brave soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm

I believe to trusting and to nice are practically the same thing. Please change those flaws.
You also have some grammar problems: it's spelled stomach,please spell out premature,it's spelled unfortunatley,it's spelled punished,it's spelled effectively.

Sorry if I sound like a strict English teacher. I want my admins forms to be a key example for future members.
Back to top Go down
https://thechb.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Abigail: Brave soul   Abigail: Brave soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 pm

editied
And its totally fine...I'm pretty bad at spelling.
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

PostSubject: Re: Abigail: Brave soul   Abigail: Brave soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Hm. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://thechb.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abigail: Brave soul   Abigail: Brave soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abigail: Brave soul
Page 1 of 1