Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to roleplay and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ULC allowed through end of month. Happy Thanksgiving! A newsletter has been sent out. PLEASE read it.

Police Force

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

Police Force Empty
PostSubject: Police Force   Police Force Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey,
As you know as the site gets bigger we will need more eyes around here. So I am opening this topic for people who are interested in being a moderator or staff member. So if you are interested please copy and paste the form below and reply to this ad. When you are approved I will pm you with all the information for your ranking. The positions in order are: Co-Admin,Staff Member,and Moderator.

Username:
Experience with rp websites:
Why you want to become a employee:
Why you think you are good for the position:
What rank do you want?

Last edited by Liz on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thechb.rpg-board.net
Girl Of Epicness
Girl Of Epicness

Police Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Force   Police Force Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Username: Girl Of Epicness
Experience With RP Websites: I have a few sites of my own. I go to them a lot to check if anybody joined. I manage them (create the topics, create the catergories, etc.). I also know a few other roleplay sites.
Why I Want To Become An Employee: I would like to help out with managing the site. I don't mean as much as Liz, but helping to spot rulebreakers and stuff like that.
Why I Think I'm Good For The Position: I have a few sites of my own, as I said before, and I manage them. Nobody has joined it yet, but I hope they will soon, Very Happy. I also have some experience with RPing.
What Rank I Want: Can I please be a moderator?
Back to top Go down

Police Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Force   Police Force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 am

Username: misswho
Experience with rp websites: I made one rp site (jmadisonschool) and play on alot of others
Why you want to become a employee: I am a verry creative person, so if you want to change layots, add more things, create more rpgs, Im your girl
What rank do you want? I would like co adim or mod,
Why you think you are good for the position: like I said im verry creative and im like a writer so I could really help with every thing you need me to do. an d I was a safety at school so I know how to keep thinmgs safe but fun

Back to top Go down
Laura the Moose
Admin
Laura the Moose

Police Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Force   Police Force Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Username:
Crazymoose99
Experience with rp websites:
I at the moment belong to six of them, and I'm an elite mod on one.
Why you want to become a employee:
I really want to enforce the rules and help new RPers. I read topics in my spare time, so I'd be able to check them over and if needed, enforce the rules.
Why you think you are good for the position:
As said up in my last response, I read topics in my spare time. I also post with the best grammar I possibly can being only in 7th grade. I already have experience at being a mod on one of the other sites I belong to.
What rank do you want?
Ordinary Moderator.

I, Crazymoose99, solemnly swear not to abuse my Mod privileges if this application is accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Police Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Force   Police Force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police Force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: