Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to roleplay and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ULC allowed through end of month. Happy Thanksgiving! A newsletter has been sent out. PLEASE read it.

avycyn cold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
terragate

terragate

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Name:Avycyn Cold

Hair:silver wavy hair

Eyes:Dark amber eyes that look like burning ashes

Height:6.4

Body:lean and fit

Skin color:tan

God parent:pyriphlegethon

Mortal parent:Clary cold

Country of origin:california, us

Skills/ talents:can shoot five arrows in one shot without missing a target.

Weapon:black spruce bow with celestial bronze arrows.

powers:he can make fire out of thin air, with the fire he can throw fire balls that are only one fot by one feet in diameter,last thing he can do is he can make fire arrows and shoot them with his black spruce bow. How much arrows he can shoot at a time is five , the heat of his fire can only go to two hundred and fifty degress fahrenheit, he can only use his powers twenty times a day. His arrows ar two and a half feet long.

Flaws:he is afraid off heights. He cant really show his love it takes a while for him to do so. He has ahzma badly.

Life before CHB:avycyn's life was quite good a girl who loved him a sister brother and mother. Until one unfortunate day. Avycyn had gotten home from going to the movies with Ashley the girl he liked. He walked into the house everything in dismay, he did not know were they were but he would search for them until he died of starvation, He grabbed his bow and traveled to the town looking everywhere for them. he finnaly reached the forest, it was stenched with a fou smelling odor, there he found the uncoincess bodies of his brother sister and Ashley,with out warning he was attacked by a sickopath. After fighting for A while the sickopath picked up Ashley and stabed her in the heart. Avycyn angered was claimed by pyriphlegethen, He shot five arrows at the man each hit made the mans flesh explode in flames. He took his siblings home and left them a note telling them it's to dangerouse for him to be there so he is leaving. for a long time he traveled staying at strangers home's or even staying at abondened churches, but one day he found a place called Camp Halh Blood, this is where his story starts.

RP EX:I pull back and release the bows quiver releasing an arrow. It hits it target catching it afire. He looks at the fire burning and grimaces remembering that sad day he lost his lover. I get up and walk of into the forest he has been in for a while.,why did all of the things to happen it had to be Ashley's death. I started to cry trying to wipe the tears away, what could I do.

Last edited by terragate on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Hm, OK well your life before CHB is all wrong. Monsters eat mortals, not stab them, plus they can't write. You're giving way to short of sentences just to get the paragraph over with. You also need to work on your grammar a bit putting more commas and so forth.
Back to top Go down
https://thechb.rpg-board.net
terragate

terragate

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:41 pm

ok first of all i will fix all of those second of all, it was not a monster that wrote that note it was someone who new i was the son of pyriphlegethon so they got a monster to do there bidding, but i will fix all of those corrections you asked of me
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:44 pm

1. Monsters are basically over aggressive children, they are not smart enough to do someone's "bidding" for them
2. Please state that more clearly it was very confusing.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:45 pm

ok i will try harder, i will make it so he goes looking for his siblings and he finds them at the forest. is that ok
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Yes, and finds them with some sickopath.
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 pm

there and i even added the sickopath and isnt it called physcopath
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Yes, but I call them sick-o- path because they are sick minded people.
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:57 pm

haha ok ill keep it like how you call them then also anything else i need to fix
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

avycyn cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: avycyn cold   avycyn cold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

avycyn cold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: